Winter

And perhaps I shall stay or even spend the winter with you, so that you may send me on my way wherever I may go. 1 Corinthians 16:6

Sometimes you have to begin again. Late winter, just before Lent is one of those times.

My journey never stopped but this blog dropped by the wayside along the way. This seems like a good time to pick it up again. This time I hope to reflect on two topics: 1) what I believe and 2) marriage. What do I believe? I'm a Nicene Christian--and  Roman Catholic. 

I still struggle with discerning God's will for my future, but less than before. It isn't really necessary to see the entire road map, only to continue the journey, "wherever I may go" and to trust that he is leading one step at a time. His word is a lamp to my path.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Flow with the day is a pretty to good way to be.

Here is a Henri Nouwen quote that may mean something "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."

In the middle of troublesome days, or senseless days, thinking of friends gives enough reason to fill them so that we might meet again.

Good cheer.

Hin Wai

Popular posts from this blog

Poverty of Spirit

An Open Letter to the Church in the Face of Abuse Scandals